perjantai 16. elokuuta 2024

life mood





 
I drew these in spring in Tartu when I wanted to escape other art-related duties.

Autumn is starting and I definitely have had enough holiday. I want to work, but don't yet know with what. Thinking if I should leave animation and start some career in psychology. Enough of this art thing already. Best thing about animation is that I can (or at least try to) include so much of my dreaming to my work. But it feels also quite pointless and too self-centered. Would rather think about something else all day long. 

I could just write diary and imagine how they'd be published after I'm dead. And everyone would ADMIRE my wit and sensibility. When you're still alive, this admiration doesn't really pay the bills. I'd rather feel myself useful and have cash.

Life mood by Kierkegaard. It always lifts up my mood!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti